Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my life in music.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick your Artist:
ani difranco

Are you a male or female:
two little girls

Describe yourself:
born a lion

How do you feel?:
gravel

Describe where you currently live:
rush hour

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
the next big thing

Your favorite form of transportation:
fuel

Your best friend is:
heroine

You and your best friends are:
callous

What's the weather like?
grey

Favorite time of day:
light of some kind

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
the story

What is life to you?:
educated guess

Your last relationship:
good, bad, ugly

Your fear:
out of range

What is the best advice you have to give?
roll with it

Thought for the Day:
knuckle down

How I would like to die:
swan dive

My soul's present condition:
not so soft

My motto:
evolve

0 comments: